Happiness is very important and something that every individual ultimately wants in life. Being happy leads to better performance in every department, whether it is work productivity, relationships, health, and much more. Happiness is right next to you
Moreover, happiness is such a positive feeling that it drives us to wake up every morning to pursue our goals and dreams.
So how can we achieve happiness?
- First and foremost, we ought to take personal responsibility for our own happiness. We need to realize the simple fact that our happiness is our choice and something to be found within us.
- Irrespective of the negative events that often crop up in our lives, we can still be happy by keeping in mind a saying that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
- Although outside events have the potential to trigger off negative thoughts, it can only happen if you allow them to.
- In this article, Weekly Express will share some inspirational quotes about being happy that will help you develop the ability to be contented in all situations.
Quotes about being happy irrespective of your condition in life:
- William Ralph Inge about being happy: The happiest people seem to be those who have no particular cause for being happy except that they are so.
- Abraham Lincoln about being happy: Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
- Matthieu Ricard about being happy: Happiness is a deep sense of flourishing, not a mere pleasurable feeling or fleeting emotion but an optimal state of being.
- Catherine Pulsifer about being happy: Being happy is something that each of us determines, it is not something that we find outside of yourself, it is within us and our choice.
- Anne Frank about being happy: Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.
- William James about being happy: We don’t laugh because we’re happy – we’re happy because we laugh.
- Deepak Chopra about being happy: Be happy for no reason, like a child. If you are happy for a reason, you’re in trouble, because that reason can be taken from you.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson about being happy: Nothing can bring you happiness but yourself.
- Janette Rallison about being happy: Happy is entirely up to you and always has been.
Quotes about being happy with yourself:
- Koo Stark about being happy: Being happy in your skin that’s what it’s all about.
- Goldie Hawn about being happy: The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are.
- Joey Ramone about being happy: I enjoyed my life when I had nothing… and kinda like the idea of just being happy with me.
- Ariana Grande about being happy: Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. And know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are.
- Dalai Lama about being happy: If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
- Joseph Addison about being happy: True happiness arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one’s self.
- Adam Silvera about being happy: I would do my damn best to be happier than not.
- Mandy Hale about being happy: Happiness doesn’t have to be chased…it merely has to be chosen.
Quotes about being happy with what you possess:
- Woody Allen about being happy: The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have.
- Frances Rodman about being happy: Just think how happy you would be if you lost everything you have right now, and then got it back again.
- Brian Vaszily about being happy: If being happy is important to you, try this: instead of regretting all you lack, celebrate all you’ve got.
- Hafez about being happy: Ever since happiness heard your name, it has been running through the streets trying to find you.
- John McLeod about being happy: Do not forget to hope and happy be.
Happiness is right next to you