With the weather getting more scorching hot with every passing day, the one thing that everyone would like to do is sit back and enjoy mangoes. Hailed as King of Fruits, the mango has been a summer staple for all of us growing up. There is nothing, absolutely nothing that marks the arrival of summer in all its blazing glory than a ripe mango.
Taste aside, Staggering health benefits of eating Mangoes – as it contain folate, B6, iron and a little calcium, zinc and vitamin E.
Below are some of the health benefits of mangoes:
1. Lowers cholesterol: Mango has high levels of fibre, pectin and vitamin C to lower serum cholesterol levels in the body.
2. Prevents cancer: Antioxidant compounds in mango have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. The antioxidant compounds in mango include quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, gallic acid, and methyl gallate, as well as the abundant enzymes.
3. Improves eye health: Experts say one cup of sliced mangoes supplies 25 percent of the needed daily value of vitamin A, which promotes good eyesight and prevents night blindness and dry eyes.
4. Clears skin: Mangoes help clear clogged pores and eliminate pimples. Research has shown Almonds can play a very big role for transformation.
5. Alkalizes body: The tartaric acid, malic acid, and a trace of citric acid found in the fruit help to maintain the alkali reserve of the body.
6. Fights heat stroke: Juicing the pulp from green mango and mixing with water and a sweetener helps to cool down the body and prevent overheating.
7. Boosts immune system: Mango has generous amounts of vitamin C and vitamin A along with 25 different kinds of carotenoids that help keep the immune system healthy and strong.
Learn How 2 cloves a day can prevent your chances of cancer by 75%
For a MUCH DETAILED health benefits of MANGOS – READ HERE